There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: See results quickly with changes as frequently as weekly. Every patient responds differently and depending on your response to treatment, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to enhance control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, custom-fitted, and easy to take out and put back in.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can be used to treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign clear aligners are difficult to spot, making them virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: You can continue living your life normally while undergoing treatment thanks to Invisalign’s comfort, reliability, and ability to be removed. Just remember to take out your aligners when eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- Convenient: You will only need to visit our office every six weeks, clearing up your schedule for more fun and exciting activities.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
During your initial consultation, your orthodontist will diagnose your orthodontic needs and review your cosmetic goals. He or she will then use that information to evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use the iTero® digital scanning system to generate fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. These images will then be used to map out a detailed treatment plan, the exact movements of your teeth will be planned, and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to view the process of your teeth moving and preview your new smile before your treatment even begins.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your Invisalign aligners are custom-me using proprietary SmartTrack® material making them comfortable and virtually invisible.
For best results, it is recommended to wear your aligners for 20-22 hours per day. You can take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
Your aligners will move your teeth into place gently with each new set of aligners. Your orthodontist will likely recommend that you wear a new set of aligners every week with checkups every six weeks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
Once your treatment is complete, you will need to wear a retainer to maintain your results. The Invisalign family has the perfect solution with the Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Schedule your initial consultation with our office today! During your consultation, you will be able to learn more about the Invisalign system and other treatment options. We are excited to get to know and get your new smile started.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.