The best time to straighten your teeth with the leading clear aligner in the world is now. Marrecau Orthodontics is proud to be recognized by Invisalign as a certified provider. Invisalign clear aligners offer you a transparent, convenient, and comfortable experience while enhancing your smile.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Shorter treatment: Invisalign offers the ability to change your aligners as often as every seven days. However, it is important to remember that patient response will vary, depending on how you respond to treatment, Dr. Marracau may recommend that aligner changes be more spaced out.
- Substantiated results: Invisalign’s proprietary material SmartTrack® and its proprietary features SmartForce® are clinically tested and proven to improve the precision of tooth movement.
- Improved fit: Invisalign features aligners custom manufactured from SmartTrack material, making them very comfortable and convenient because they can easily be removed.
- Highly Effective: Invisalign can treat a variety of malocclusions with precise results. These conditions include crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are made from transparent SmartTrack material, when the patient is wearing them, they blend right into the natural teeth.
- Comfortable: Patients who choose Invisalign can continue their life without any major changes. Invisalign is comfortable, dependable, and removable. You can even take your aligners out to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Convenient: This treatment is already precisely planned by your orthodontist, you will only need to visit the office every six weeks for quick progress checks. You will have plenty of time left over for all of the activities you enjoy!
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
Your first visit is the initial consultation with Dr. Marrecau where he will evaluate your orthodontic needs and discuss your goals with you. At this time, Dr. Marrecau will be able to tell you if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
Invisalign leverages the latest technology available including a 3D digital scanning system called iTero. The images captured by the iTero are used to plan each tooth movement with astounding precision. The movements are so precise that Dr. Marrecau will be able to show you a simulation of your treatment including the length of treatment and the final results.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
The aligners from Invisalign are virtually invisible and very comfortable thanks to their proprietary SmartTrack® material and custom-fit.
We recommend wearing your aligners for 20-22 hours per day to allow for the best results. You can remove your aligners to enjoy meals and drinks and to brush or floss your teeth.
Each set of aligners shifts your teeth a little bit closer to their optimal position. Dr. Marrecau usually recommends that you change your aligners every week and come into the office every six weeks for progress checks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
It is important to take into consideration that the work is not over once you have completed the treatment phase. Once your smile is straight and functioning at its best, you will be prescribed a retainer to maintain your results. Once again, Invisalign continues to leverage the latest technology and offers the Vivera® retainer made using the same custom-fit technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To get started, schedule your complimentary consultation with Marrecau Orthodontics today! As a part of your consultation, you can learn more about the Invisalign system and determine if it’s right for you. We are excited to start this smile journey with you!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.