Invisalign Teen® Info
Invisalign has a solution tailored to meet the unique needs of teens incorporating the Invisalign system’s proprietary innovations, such as SmartTrack® material. Invisalign Teen can transform your teen’s smile can up to 50% faster.*
The process will begin with a scan or impressions to map out your teen’s current smile and design a digital treatment plan that covers the transformation from beginning to end.
Your teen will receive Invisalign clear aligners created with the Invisalign system’s proprietary SmartTrack material. The aligners feature a compliance indicator directly on the aligner that will allow you to ensure that your teen wears the aligners for 22 hours per day. The aligners can be easily removed for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
As your teen goes from one set of aligners to the next in the series, their smile and life will transform one step at a time through expertly designed moves. The Invisalign Teen Guarantee even allows your teen the option to switch to wires and brackets if they decide against Invisalign treatment within the first six months.
Invisalign treatment offers both you and your teen a superior teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces. The advantages of Invisalign Teen include all of the following:
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem**
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.